How to choose the radiator and the introduction of the materialDate：2019-02-15 11:12:23 Browse :
Modern people are increasingly pursuing a comfortable life, so more and more people will install radiators at home during the renovation period. The radiators radiate heat through radiation and convection, and the heating effect is better, making people feel more comfortable. Many types of radiators, then what kind of radiator? What should you pay attention to when choosing? Let's take a look at the main materials of the radiator and the purchase of the radiator.
First, how to choose a radiator
1, the size of the purchase. The size of the specification is determined by the size of the heating pipe in our home. At the time of purchase, we only need to tell the salesman of the radiators of the size of the heating pipes in our home, they will tell us which radiators need to be purchased.
2. Determine the shape and installation position of the radiator according to the structure of the room. When buying a radiator, consider the structure and size of the room, and then buy a radiator. If the size of our room is small, you can choose a cylindrical radiator. The cylindrical radiator does not occupy a place and is very convenient to install. The heat dissipation effect can also meet the needs of small-area living rooms. If our room size is relatively large, it is recommended that you choose a plate type heat sink, which has a relatively large power and can fully guarantee the heat dissipation effect.
3. Mistakes in the purchase of radiators.
(1) The radiator with a thick wall will not be corroded. Some people mistakenly believe that the thick-walled radiators have good corrosion resistance when purchasing radiators, so the radiators with thick walls are purchased. Decide whether the radiator will be corroded. More is the material of the radiator and the anti-corrosion coating on the inner wall. The thick radiator is not necessarily anti-corrosion performance.
(2) The expensive is good. Buy a radiator to shop around, take a look at it, not to say that expensive is good, and sometimes expensive may be the dealer to raise the price, not necessarily prove that it is good.
4, the choice of color. Modern radiators come in a variety of colors and can be chosen according to your preferences when you choose. However, we recommend that you choose the radiator that matches the style of the room. For example, if the overall tone of the room is gray-white modern minimalism, it is best to choose a white or black radiator. At this time, if you choose to choose red, it will cause the space to look discordant.
5. Choose brand and professional radiator sellers. The technical requirements for the installation of the radiator are very high and the installation must be carried out by professional personnel. Therefore, when purchasing radiators, you should choose to buy branded radiators from professional dealers. They all have professional radiator installers and have professional installation training. The quality of the installation is more secure.
6, the choice of heat dissipation. How many watts of radiators are purchased is mainly determined by the size of our room. Generally speaking, to maintain the house at a suitable temperature, it is necessary to purchase a radiator according to 45~70W/m2. For example, for a 30 square meter room, the required radiator should be 1350W. If the radiator we purchased is 270W, we need 5 radiators.
Second, what kinds of materials are there in the radiator
1. Full copper radiator. The all-copper radiator is a high-end product in the radiator, the price is very high, but the decorative effect is very good, and the heat dissipation effect is the best among the radiator types.
2. Cast iron radiator. The cast iron radiator is an early type of radiator. The pressure of the radiator is very poor, the heat dissipation is also poor, and the volume is relatively large and very heavy. It can be said that all the shortcomings on the radiator are available. The only advantage is that the price is cheap. Due to the many shortcomings, this type of radiator has been gradually replaced, and few households use it now.
3. Copper-aluminum composite radiator. The shape of the copper-aluminum composite radiator is relatively simple, but the corrosion resistance is very good, and the requirements for water quality are relatively low.
4. Steel-aluminum composite radiator. The price of such a radiator is slightly lower, and the efficiency of heat dissipation is similar to that of a copper-aluminum composite radiator, but the service life is shorter than that of copper and aluminum, and there is no corrosion-resistant aspect of copper-aluminum composite.
5. Steel radiator. Steel radiators are the current type of radiators, which have many advantages over cast iron radiators. The first is that the weight of the radiator is relatively light, and there is no excessive demand for the weight of the wall. There is also the shape of this radiator is much more beautiful than cast iron. Finally, the heat dissipation performance of this radiator is good, that is to say, its heating effect is good. Most of the radiators on the market today are steel radiators. Steel radiators can be divided into imported and domestic. Imported radiators are more expensive, but the quality is definitely better. Domestic prices are relatively cheap.