How to choose a home radiatorDate：2018-12-01 11:20:10 Browse :
First of all, we must consider the material of the radiator: in the market, the radiator can be divided into many types according to the material, but the most common types today are mainly cast iron radiators, aluminum radiators, steel radiators, copper-aluminum composite radiators. Etc., we will analyze their advantages and disadvantages separately.
1. Aluminum radiator: It is not restricted by the heating system of the district, and has good heat dissipation and energy saving. If the indoor temperature is not enough, it can be installed after the heating season. However, aluminum materials are afraid of corrosion of alkaline water, and internal corrosion treatment can increase the service life. The aluminum radiator is generally beautiful in appearance, good in heat dissipation and low in price, and is very suitable for household heating.
2, cast iron radiator: its advantage is that it can be applied to any water quality and external environment, not easy to be corroded, known as the same life of the radiator; the disadvantage is that the appearance of aesthetic fatigue, bulky, internal cavity sand is easy to damage the temperature The control device, and the manufacturing is not environmentally friendly, the country has not promoted the use, and few homes now install cast iron radiators.
3. Steel radiator: Steel radiator is one of the important members of modern new radiator. It is made of high-quality cold-rolled low-carbon steel through modern production process. It has beautiful appearance, diverse colors, efficient heating, energy saving and environmental protection. Long service life and other characteristics. Because the steel itself lacks anti-corrosion performance, the general manufacturer will carry out internal anti-corrosion treatment on the steel radiator. Therefore, the performance and service life of the steel radiator are largely determined by the level of anti-corrosion technology.
4, copper-aluminum composite radiator: copper-aluminum composite radiator is a modern new radiator, is a high-efficiency energy-saving radiator made of copper tube and aluminum through precision expansion, copper tube water, aluminum heat dissipation, let two The combination of the advantages of a variety of metals, to play the most beneficial to the efficiency of the room heating, with its superior anti-corrosion performance, wide applicability, better heat price ratio, higher preservation rate and beautiful appearance, widely recognized by the industry The praise of professionals and consumers has won the favor of more and more users.
The second is the age of the radiator: under normal circumstances, the life of the steel radiator is generally about 5-10 years, the service life of the copper-aluminum composite radiator is 20-30 years; in addition to the raw materials used, it is also related to heating. Water quality can't be removed, and radiators are more susceptible to corrosion in complex water quality. For example, the water quality is not balanced. In this case, choose a copper-aluminum composite radiator with high corrosion resistance. The service life of these two radiators can reach 15 to 30 years. Use ordinary steel radiators with caution. Because the air content in the central heating system exceeds the standard, the steel radiator is easy to oxidize and corrode, and the service life is even less than 5 years. Even if the steel radiator is internally corrosion-proof, its corrosion resistance is still not as good as that of the copper-aluminum composite radiator. Of course, it is also highly relevant to collective heating or household heating. If it is household heating, it can be used for a decade or so.
The last step is to improve the service life of the radiator. This is inseparable from our daily cleaning and maintenance. How do we maintain it?
1. Normally, you should not put wet things on the heater, which will further corrode the radiator and shorten the service life. Do not pat, shake the radiator or use the radiator as a support to put things on.
2. The heating position cannot be arbitrarily changed. The installation of the radiator is arranged in a position favorable for indoor heating. It can ensure that the air convection and the indoor temperature are relatively average. Once the position is changed, the indoor temperature imbalance will be caused. On the other hand, once the pipes and radiators are moved, it is very prone to leaks and cause unnecessary losses.
3, do not freely release water from the system, the lack of hot water in the pipeline, it is necessary to add cold water, so that the pipe network system maintains a certain pressure, the more hot water is released, the water temperature in the pipe network will drop rapidly, causing the indoor temperature to decrease. Friends who use steel heating should pay attention to closing the valve in time to stop the heating, so that the heating is filled with water, which can extend the life of the radiator.
4. Steel radiator is suitable for central heating system with full water maintenance. When purchasing, first choose steel radiator with internal anti-corrosion technology, otherwise it will be easily corroded and lead to water leakage; copper-aluminum composite radiator can be used for pressureless boiler And in the central heating system, but if the residential hot water is in a high temperature for a long time, more than 80 ° C, it will easily lead to copper and aluminum disjoint, losing heat dissipation.